Finding The Right Path To Success
Grow your online traffic with focused lawyer SEO
Can lawyer SEO help reach the clients we want?
We optimize your reach to potential clients in specific areas of law. We can fine-tune and deliver your law firm’s target audience.
Without a doubt, SEO is an absolute must for law firms. However, this is not something to be carried out by an enthusiastic member of staff. All you will end up with is no credible results and a lot of wasted time.
There is a reason why law firms hire dedicated SEO companies. This is a highly specialized SEO field.
Law SEO Pros deliver meticulous, high caliber, professional SEO campaigns.
Can Law SEO Pros get your law firm to the top of the search results?
Anyone promising to achieve number #1 on Google is not being truthful or transparent.
SEO consists of smart keyword research, useful content marketing, and UX (user experience), over the course of a long-term partnership. Overall SEO success won’t happen in a day or a week. It happens one piece of content at a time, and it takes experts to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
We leave no stone unturned to reach your goals. Your success to us is paramount.
Let’s understand this. Law firm SEO is not simple or easy. Ranking above your competition is extremely difficult. Attention to every detail, even seemingly insignificant ones, is our road to success. Every aspect of law firm SEO – keywords, UX, efficient code, accurate tags, etc. – has to be meticulously addressed. There’s no avoiding the long-term commitment and smart analysis of Google’s algorithms, up-to-date search news. It is essential. We work smarter than many bigger companies.
- We pay close attention to the whole picture and the details.
- We have 100% transparency.
- We maintain meticulous high standards, even the small things (dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s).
- We research and understand your competition.
- We support and guide you when you need it.
- We offer full reporting across multiple categories.
What is a website audit?
Website audits help identify areas where improvements can be made to make your website more SEO friendly.
Areas we check in our audit include but are not limited to:
- Amount of backlinks
- Quality of backlinks
- On-page SEO
- Broken links (404 errors)
- Is Schema implemented?
- Technical SEO
- Website speed tests
- Is your website mobile-friendly (responsive)
- Served via AMP?
- Local SEO
Top facts to know on lawyer SEO
Some notable facts to consider:
- 62% of legal searches are generic. Example: “workers comp lawyer Stockton”
- 72% of people looking for legal advice only contact ONE law firm
- 74% of potential clients visit a law firm’s website with
- 96% of people seeking legal advice use a search engine
- 90% use Google
- Page speed is a big factor in ranking
We work with you to develop strategies that work.
If you want to know how fast your website actually is performing, go to https://gtmetrix.com/ and enter your website URL. While you are there, type in lawseopros.com and check our speed. That is the page speed you should be aiming at. We use GTMetrix a lot as well as other tools to test website performance.
Is your website design slowing you down?
Your potential clients will see for themselves
Law firms on the top of the search engine results will automatically give credence to your firm. This is important in the eyes of your prospective clients.