Finding The Right Path To Success
Grow your online traffic with focused lawyer SEO
Can lawyer SEO help reach the clients we want?
Yes absolutely. Lawyer SEO helps grow your intakes.
With lawyer SEO, we optimize your reach to potential clients in specific areas of law. We can fine-tune and deliver your law firm’s target audience.
Without a doubt, lawyer SEO is an absolute must for law firms. However, this is not something to be carried out by an enthusiastic member of staff. All you will end up with is no credible results and a lot of wasted time.
There is a reason why the best law firms hire dedicated SEO companies. This is a highly specialized SEO field.
Law SEO Pros deliver meticulous, high caliber, professional lawyer SEO campaigns.
Can Lawyer SEO get your law firm to the top of the search results?
Anyone promising to achieve number #1 on Google is not being truthful or transparent.
Lawyer SEO consists of smart keyword research, useful content marketing, and UX (user experience), over the course of a long-term partnership. Overall SEO success won’t happen in a day or a week. It happens one piece of content at a time, and it takes experts to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
We leave no stone unturned to reach your goals. Your success to us is paramount.
Let’s understand this. lawyer SEO is not simple or easy. Ranking above your competition is extremely difficult. Attention to every detail, even seemingly insignificant ones, is our road to success. Every aspect of lawyer SEO marketing – keywords, UX, efficient code, accurate tags, etc. – has to be meticulously addressed. There’s no avoiding the long-term commitment and smart analysis of Google’s algorithms, up-to-date search news. It is essential. We work smarter than many bigger companies:
- Paying close attention to the whole picture and the details.
- Showing 100% transparency.
- Maintaining meticulous high standards, even the small things (dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s).
- Researching and understanding your competition (Discovery).
- Supporting and guiding you when you need it.
- Regular full reporting across multiple categories.
What is a website audit?
Website audits help identify areas where improvements can be made to make your website more SEO friendly.
Areas we check in our audit include but are not limited to:
- Amount of backlinks
- Quality of backlinks
- On-page SEO
- Broken links (404 errors)
- Is Schema implemented?
- Technical SEO
- Website speed tests
- Is your website mobile-friendly (responsive)
- Served via AMP?
- Local SEO
Top facts to know on lawyer SEO
Some notable facts to consider:
- 62% of legal searches are generic. Example: “workers comp lawyer Stockton”
- 72% of people looking for legal advice only contact ONE law firm
- 74% of potential clients visit a law firm’s website with intent
- 96% of people seeking legal advice use a search engine
- 90% use Google
- Page speed is a big factor in ranking
We work with you to develop strategies that work.
If you want to know how fast your website actually is performing, go to https://gtmetrix.com/ and enter your website URL.
Is your website design slowing you down?
Lawyer SEO will show potential clients you mean business.
Law firms on the top of the search engine results will automatically give credence to your firm. This is important in the eyes of your prospective clients.